zRAM broken on Raring?

Phill Whiteside phillw at vpolink.com
Sun Sep 29 01:06:34 UTC 2013

Hi John,

the only way to see if

But sudo parted -l still reports:

    Error: /dev/zram1: unrecognised disk label

 is by using earlier releases. As I have stated in a different post,
skeletons come out. The parted -l never affected lubuntu in use, our use of
zram never affected lubuntu until the new kernel. That error has been
resolved. The other bugs are "other bugs" and should be filed as such. One
bug report per problem.

Regards,

Phill.

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/phillw