Evince image viewer cannot view PNG

Mon Sep 23 15:26:19 UTC 2013

On 09/23/2013 03:22 AM, Lars Noodén wrote:
> lxkeymap is not part of the base Lubuntu install, at least not with
> Saucy.  It has to be added manually post-install.  But yes, once it is
> installed, the label problem is there.  So I've added my "me, too" to it.
All:

This could be a big problem for me.  I hope there is a real reason for
it being removed.

I do not type qwerty - I exclusively use a dvorak keyboard layout. The
keys on my keyboards are arranged in dvorak layout, so I don't know
where the qwerty keys are.

With Linux, I have always been able to install with the dvorak keyboard
layout as the default.  If that is no longer possible, that will be a
BIG problem.

If I can still install with dvorak layout as the default, I will still
need lxkeymap to occasionally switch back, so a qwerty-layout typer can
use my machine.

If the switching between keyboard layouts on Lubuntu has been changed to
the way other Ubuntu variants do/did it (using the flag icon on the
taskbar), then I am perfectly happy to be rid of lxkeymap.  But I really
do need a way to switch keyboard layouts.

--
Sincerely,
Aere