keyboard problem

神癒礁湖 (Rafael Laguna) rafaellaguna at gmail.com
Sat Sep 14 16:37:48 UTC 2013

It's happening again, like with Raring. When I install Lubuntu, I use a
spanish keyboard, the catalan variant that has a "middle dot" over the
number three. Then I set language to catalan.

I reboot, choose english and do some stuff (same user). I reboot again for
turning back to catalan and, pop! I have no accents (tildes). Language is
fine, I can use everything in the keyboard, but letters are "plain". I
can't use tildes.

Any islandic, portuguese, french or catalan with the same problem? It looks
like some part of the system does not works fine with sub-variants. French
language is supposed to work with a french keyboard, but catalan language
works with a modified spanish keyboard. That must be the problem.

Thanks.

--
紳癒礁湖 (Rafael Laguna)
Lubuntu Artwork Team