autostart

Julien Lavergne julien.lavergne at gmail.com
Sat Sep 14 15:29:29 UTC 2013

2013/9/13 神癒礁湖 (Rafael Laguna) <rafaellaguna at gmail.com>

> Sorry, if this question is already declared as a bug, but...
>
> Does anybody noticed that Lubuntu saucy does NOT start anything? I
> tried to put, by drag and drop, .desktop files at .config/autostart
> (xdg convention), using both RCs and scripts. But nothing happened.
>
> Any clue? Thanks in advance.

lxsession seems to not handle properly the migration to saucy for
autostarted stuff. You can look at lxsession-default-apps, under autostart,
and change the settings for disable autostart to no. It will force a revert
to the previous behavior, until I properly fix the migration.

Regards,
Julien Lavergne