[Lubuntu-comms] Fwd: One Button Installer, 'OBI'

Phill Whiteside PhillW at Ubuntu.com
Fri Sep 13 20:56:13 UTC 2013

Aere,

the standard desktop installer can handle all of that. OBI does what it
says on the tin! No fancy questions to confuse an XP user... Pop it in and
install :)

Regards,

Phill.

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/phillw