Reporting bugs with Lubuntu daily builds PPA

Phill Whiteside phillw at vpolink.com
Thu Sep 12 22:17:34 UTC 2013

Hi Pierre,

I'm just an ISO tester, it took a lot of learning for me to try out the 0.9
version as it rolled in after the 0.5 version. As we are now post 1.0
version, I do ask that you wait for the developers to check the
instructions are still fully up to date. We do appreciate people who will
test, but there is a learning curve to go through to be able to test the
cutting edge versions. It is always, for the developers, a call that they
must make..... Do they keep the instructions for such testing fully up to
date (takes man hours), work with what bugs they see themselves (takes man
hours), work with reports on the qa-mailing list (takes man hours). It is
the man hours which is the constraint. It is for the developers to decide
how best to spend their limited time.

Do please be patient, these things do take a while to get updated.

Regards,

Phill.

--
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/phillw