[LXDE QT on Lubuntu] a question...

AG Restringere ag.restringere at gmail.com
Sat Sep 7 14:41:48 UTC 2013

Hello All,

I've recently switched from 'Unity' as my default to 'LXDE' and I'm pretty
happy with it, I'm currently on 13.10.  There's this option on the
'lightdm' session login screen to use a QT version of 'LXDE'.  For some
reason when I click it nothing loads, it's just a blank screen.  I'm really
excited about the QT version of 'LXDE' and the merger with 'Razor QT' and I
really want to try this out.  There doesn't seem to be a PPA for this in
the Lubuntu daily builds.  What is the best way to install the QT version
on Ubuntu 13.10?

Thanks,
AG