[Lubuntu-qa] [13.10] Xfce4 Power Manager

Federico Leoni effelle at gmail.com
Mon Oct 28 14:21:23 UTC 2013

2013/10/28 Andre Rodovalho <andre.rodovalho at gmail.com>:
> This workaround does not work for me. Maybe because I updated from 13.04?
>
> I see no "Xfce4 Power Manager is not running, do you want to launch it now?"
> message too...
>
> Reading I found that maybe blocking lidbtn action, handled by acpi might
> solve the problem... and trying to find something like this for Lubuntu I
> found this:
> http://askubuntu.com/questions/363795/closing-laptop-lid-suspends-lubuntu-since-upgrade
>
> And works for me!
>
> Thanks!

Andre,

I didn't upgrade from 13.04, so I don't know if is related...

A stupid question: did you enable Power Manager on Desktop session
settings tool after the new configuration of default application for
lxsession?
And did you try the setting posted by Ali too?

On Facebook Group, this workaround has been posted:

Menu > Preferences > default application for LXsession > Power Manager
> Other > xfce4-power-manager > Apply > Reboot.

F.