[Lubuntu-qa] One Button Installer improved with dialog menus and xz compression

Federico Leoni effelle at gmail.com
Thu Oct 24 19:58:46 UTC 2013

Doing again the usb thumb solve the issues. Installed Gnome oem in
less than 30 minutes, not bad for a 11 old notebook!
Unfortunately gnome classic is too heavy for my notebook and 12.04 is
not good for me, always gave me problems on this note. It's better to
revert to Lubuntu 13.10 if you don't have something new to try Like a Lubuntu
13.10 oem! :D

F.