HOWTO Avoid Installation Problems done by New Users

Ali Linx (amjjawad) amjjawad at gmail.com
Thu Oct 24 19:12:00 UTC 2013

Hi,

Following up with the recent thread about someone who deleted his/her
Windows/Data by mistake, here is my simple suggestion to simply overcome
and solve such problems once and for all:

http://amjjawad.blogspot.com/2013/10/ubiquity-and-installing-ubuntu-and-its.html

Please note that, I have already included the Backup Note on Ubuntu GNOME
Website and Wiki Page

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuGNOME/GetUbuntuGNOME

http://ubuntugnome.org/download

As for the Video, once my voice back to normal, I can create that one. Now,
I can almost hear my own voice.

Thank you!

P.S.
Sleeping in bed will only make me worse, that is why it is better to kill
the time with something useful ;)

Best Regards,