Lubuntu 13.10 is Released !!

Phill Whiteside PhillW at Ubuntu.com
Fri Oct 18 05:59:44 UTC 2013

Hi Aere,

we had a zram bug back then... It took a good person to solve it, we did
our bit :) https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/linux/+bug/1227202

If you really need high speed for music, then there is a low-latency
version of the kernel that comes with ubuntu-studio http://ubuntustudio.org/
, I'd suggest that you have a try with that. All of the 13.10's have got
the various new kernels. IIRC, they ship the low latency one that is tuned
for such work.

Whilst I am a 100% person for lubuntu, if one of our family could be better
for what a person may need; I have no hesitation in asking them to try it
out.

Regards,

Phill.

--