When can i get sound events in lubuntu?

Fri Nov 22 18:03:02 UTC 2013

On 11/21/2013 11:58 PM, 海鑫电脑 wrote:
> Er....Maybe you are not a common user. A common user is who don't know
> develeoping or programming or administration, like me :)
>
> Technophiles  like efficiency, but common users need enjoy a system.
> Silent running can deeply touch the common user's heart????
>
> On 2013/11/22 14:00, Salama wrote:
>> But why??.. I really disliked the Login sound in Windows when I was a
>> windows user!
>> Lubuntu Booting & Login should be - by default - Fast and Silent.

These things tend to be personal preferences.  People are different, and
that's okay.

I have been a software developer for over 40 years, and I don't happen
to share your preferences.

I agree with Salama with my dislike of the Windows XP sign-in sound
(which it would blast away at high volume).

But I do like sounds.

Perhaps a good approach would be to come up with something you like, and
make it available to us all.

--
Sincerely,
Aere