When can i get sound events in lubuntu?

海鑫电脑 hackson99 at 163.com
Fri Nov 22 05:13:39 UTC 2013

Thank you Israel.

I mean, when i login lubuntu, there should play a shot but beautiful
music; when i logout or shutdown or reboot lubuntu, there also is a shot
and beautiful music to play; when i click menus , there should be a shot
and beautiful sound to play; when i do wrong or danger things , lubuntu
not only show me a warning box but also play a shot sound to warn me.

Do you understand me? For commonly user, we need fast, beautiful UI,
also, we need enjoy the every click through the system sound :_)