Pitching in with Lubuntu

Elizabeth Krumbach Joseph lyz at ubuntu.com
Wed Nov 20 20:14:01 UTC 2013

Hi Lubuntu friends!

Some of you may know me from the Ubuntu and Xubuntu communities. I’m
currently a member of the Ubuntu Community Council and have served as
web and marketing lead for the Xubuntu team for the past couple
cycles. I also run Lubuntu on my old PPC-based laptop :)

A few days ago I had the opportunity to chat with Ali about the status
of the Lubuntu project and offered to give some feedback over these
next few months to help out the team.

I don’t really have any immediate suggestions as I’m just getting to
know the team, so I just wanted to say hello and offer assistance as
advice is required given my experience with other projects. I
certainly don’t know everything about running healthy communities, but
I do hope you will find value as I work to pitch in on threads where
general feedback is requested. Feel free to also reach out to me
directly, I’ll also be hanging out in #lubuntu on freenode as pleia2.

Take care,

http://www.princessleia.com