Disable Right click menu

Aniyan Rajan aniyan.rajan6 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 18 10:16:43 UTC 2013

Hello,

I want to customize a lubuntu-13.04-desktop-amd64.iso. So I make changes
in filesystem.squashfs and rebuild the iso.

I would like to disable the right click menu on the Desktop and right
click menu on the LXDE Panel. How can I do that ?

http://unix.stackexchange.com/questions/36400/completely-disable-the-menu-when-i-right-click-on-the-desktop-lxde-openbox-ub
In the filesystem.squashfs, I have tried removing the 'showmenu' tags in
|/etc/xdg/openbox/rc.xml| (as shown in the above url). But it doesn't
hide the right click menus provided by lubuntu. They still appear. The
modifications in |/etc/xdg/openbox/rc.xml hides the "Right click menu
provided by the Window Manager" instead.

Please show me, Where I need to modify ?

Thanks.