[Proposal] New Header for Lubuntu Wiki Area

Ali Linx (amjjawad) amjjawad at gmail.com
Sat Nov 16 13:26:37 UTC 2013

Hello,

I know Sergio is working on a new header for Lubuntu but I decided to save
his time and also learn something new as this idea is inspired by Xubuntu
Wiki Area - yes, these days, it seems I fully inspired by Xubuntu ;)

NEW: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Lubuntu/Header2

Current Header: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Lubuntu/Header

   2. Highlighting the most important links
   3. More beautiful and organized
   4. Colours must be light so that the orange links could be visible
   5. Changing the background colours not really hard at all
   6. Adding more links should not be a problem and will not mess the whole
   thing - more space for more links
   7. Users don't really have to dig deeper to get something
   8. Download Link has been added
   9. Does not require any kind of icons at all
   10. Contains all the 5 links on the current header

What do you think?
Best Regards,