hi, who can recommend some little games to me. (????)

Eric Bradshaw ericbradshaw at computers4christians.org
Tue Nov 12 22:11:02 UTC 2013

These are games my 9 year old actually has kept on her computer running
Lubuntu:

Blinken "http://edu.kde.org/blinken/" Bouncy the Hungry Rabbit
"http://www.pyweek.org/e/bouncy/"" Child's Play
http://childsplay.sourceforge.net/" Linux Letters and Numbers
"http://lln.sourceforge.net/" Potato Guy
"http://games.kde.org/game.php?game=ktuberling" GCompris
"http://gcompris.net/-en-" TuxMath
"http://tux4kids.alioth.debian.org/tuxmath/" Tux Typing
"http://tux4kids.alioth.debian.org/tuxtyping.php" Tux Paint
"http://tuxpaint.org/"

Flash Games (swf files) that my daughter actually plays are below. For
open source Flash
playing, check out Gnash. Just Google for the titles - too many actual
webpages to list.

1i, 3DReversi, abella, adrenoid, African-Savannah-Animals,
Alex-The-Adventurer, animal,
anime-dress-up, anthro-girls-dress-up, apartment-makeover, apple-math,
asteroids,
astrokid, autumn-forest-dressup, a-vaquinha-dressup, a-Very-Simple-Game,
april-lavigne-with-fashion, babbie-dress-up, ballerina-dressup2,
ball-gown-dressup,
baloon-hunter, barbie-dollhouse, bbears-match-game, beat-the-meter,
bedroom-makeover,
Bomb-Pong, brain-safari, bubble-wrap, bullseye, chinese-checkers, connect4,
Cool-Manicure, createyourownsnowman, Deal, Dress-Up-Cinderella,
Dress-Up-Jerry,
Dress-Up-Kim-Possible, Dress-Up-Sleeping-Beauty, Emerald-Thief,
gogopets, ilLabirinto,
Iron-Ranger, Mah-Jong-Connect, pac-man-adv, phonic-fighter,
Pig-On-The-Rocket,
Pin-Headz-Bowling, pipeline-remixed, radioactive-jack, Real-Pool,
roll-roll-roll,
Screamin-Beans, Seal-Bounce, smurfs-greedys-bakeries,, Space-World,
Spongebob-Pyramid-Peril, Squirrel-Escape, Star-Stylin3,
The-Worlds-Hardest-Game, tic-tac-toe

Okay, here are some Flash game (swf) websites (these pages are tagged
Educational).
Y8 "http://www.y8.com/tags/Educational"
Prongo "http://www.prongo.com/games/ages6-9.html"
The Kidz Page "http://www.thekidzpage.com/learninggames/"