XF86 keybinds

Augustine Souza aesouza2008 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 9 05:03:55 UTC 2013

~/.config/openbox/lubuntu-rc.xml has keybinds such as keybind key="XF86WWW"
and keybind key="XF86Terminal".

I have a Dell Inspiron 1545 laptop and I wanted to know if I could use
those keys. I asked over here: http://askubuntu.com/q/370304/25656.

The answer indicated that /usr/include/X11/XF86keysym.h would be needed.
However, I see no such folder in Lubuntu 13.10. The only folder in
/usr/include is "bitmaps".

My question is whether the keybinds I mentioned, XF86WWW and XF86Terminal,
work for any other users of Lubuntu 13.10 and if they do, whether the users
have this file which apparently is required to use XF86 keybinds:
/usr/include/X11/XF86keysym.h