Menu Will Not Close

Iberê Fernandes ibere.fernandes at gmail.com
Thu Nov 7 18:37:35 UTC 2013

2013/11/7 Ali Linx (amjjawad) <amjjawad at gmail.com>

> On Thu, Nov 7, 2013 at 3:35 PM, Lee Gold <leegold at operamail.com> wrote:
>
>> hi,
>>
>> Using Lubuntu 13.10. When I open the Menu the go to an application like
>> the terminal then right click and do "add to desktop" it works (the
>> "shortcut" appears) but the menu remains open even after the icon is
>> successfully put on the desktop and even after my mouse cursor is not
>> over the menu, and even after I click empty desktop space. It eventually
>> goes away after a while after a particular (but not exactly sure what
>> actually does it)  mouse click or mouse-over. I have my panel set to
>> minimize when not in use if that has any bearing on this. Can anyone
>> recreate this on their system?
>>
>> Thanks
>

> Hi,
>
> https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/lxpanel/+bug/970758
>
> :)
>

> --
> Remember: "All of us are smarter than any one of us."
> Best Regards,
> amjjawad <https://wiki.ubuntu.com/amjjawad>
> Areas of Involvement <https://wiki.ubuntu.com/amjjawad/AreasOfInvolvement>
> My Projects <https://wiki.ubuntu.com/amjjawad/Projects>

Lee,

I think I know what my friend Ali wanted to you. :)

Besides reading the bug, it would be really helpful if you could add your
comment/use case to the bug. Moreover, click also on the link "affects me".

You may also subscribe to the bug in order to get a reply when the bug
report evolves.

Your use case/comment would be really helpful once none of the other bug
reporters use the lxpanel with autohide enabled.

So, please, could you share your use case there?

Thank you in advance!
--
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Ibere-Fernandes