Menu Will Not Close

Lee Gold leegold at operamail.com
Thu Nov 7 11:35:49 UTC 2013

hi,

Using Lubuntu 13.10. When I open the Menu the go to an application like
the terminal then right click and do "add to desktop" it works (the
"shortcut" appears) but the menu remains open even after the icon is
successfully put on the desktop and even after my mouse cursor is not
over the menu, and even after I click empty desktop space. It eventually
goes away after a while after a particular (but not exactly sure what
actually does it)  mouse click or mouse-over. I have my panel set to
minimize when not in use if that has any bearing on this. Can anyone
recreate this on their system?

Thanks

                          or over the web