One Button Installer next step

Dale Visser dale.visser at gmail.com
Tue Nov 5 23:44:10 UTC 2013

I have experience with BT Sync, and think it could be a good solution.

Sent from my Windows Phone From: Federico Leoni
Sent: ‎11/‎5/‎2013 4:16 PM
To: Nio Wiklund
Cc: lubuntu-qa at lists.launchpad.net; Phill Whiteside; lubuntu user list
Subject: Re: One Button Installer next step
About Trasmission, I forgot to say you need transmission-cli package
too to operate via console...

And to create a torrent storage online at full speed... How about this?

http://www.bittorrent.com/intl/en/sync

F.

Modify settings or unsubscribe at: