Lubuntu Community

Sergio Meneses sergioandresmeneses at gmail.com
Sun Nov 3 20:40:59 UTC 2013

On Sun, Nov 3, 2013 at 11:04 AM, Ali Linx (amjjawad) <amjjawad at gmail.com>wrote:

> Hi,

Hi guys!

> While we are still on the early days of 14.04 cycle and the heavy work has
> not yet started, I think it is good idea to invest the time and discuss
> that now before everyone gets busy and there is no time to think/discuss
> this.

Totally agree

> Long story short, kindly have a read at:
>
> https://blueprints.launchpad.net/lubuntu-brainstorming/+spec/team-activity

the first thing we can do is make a call on our mailing lists to clean up:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Lubuntu/Get%20Involved/WhoWeAre

And about: "Second of all, I'd strongly suggest to have a read at:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Xubuntu/StrategyDocument#Xubuntu_Community

<https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Xubuntu/StrategyDocument#Xubuntu_Community>

I think the same! we dont have to copy but we can share some points of
view.