"Print Screen" not working in 13.10

Augustine Souza aesouza2008 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 2 04:10:09 UTC 2013

> Thank you for bringing this issue to the list Augustine!
>
> I've just posted your workaround on social media.

 Ibere, could you verify that it happens to you as well on 13.10? I think
the ideal way to deal with these type of things would be by means of the
GUI provided by "Default applications for LXSession". That would be more
convenient than editing xml.

One issue could be the various options with scrot. Whole screen, active
screen, delay, etc. Fitting all of them into a GUI may  called for a
separate tab in "Default applications for LXSession" :) Of course I don't
know how difficult it actaully would be Me != coder :(