Chromium vs Firefox : Need testimonies

Phill Whiteside PhillW at Ubuntu.com
Fri May 31 23:15:03 UTC 2013

Hi Boss,

we did actually do some tests via
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/chromium-browser/+bug/1096603

It was pretty clear that the slimmed down Ffox was better for low resource
machines (as evident in post
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/chromium-browser/+bug/1096603/comments/4)

In all my dealings with Chad from Canonical who looks after Chromium, I
have have never had any cause to doubt his honesty and openness. That he
suggests staying with Ffox for ubuntu is a massive statement. IMHO, Lubuntu
would be wrong to not follow his advice.

Regards,

Phill.