[Pentium M] Poll

Ali Linx (amjjawad) amjjawad at gmail.com
Thu May 9 14:57:49 UTC 2013

I fail to repeat myself over and over again and keep saying that Lubuntu
Team does *NOT* have any kind of database of any sort of data. We do NOT
even have estimate data/figures. Who said we need 100% accurate data?
apparently, no one knows how to achieve that :)

I've asked so many times for this but NO ONE is willing to help. WE DO need
a data. Is that hard to achieve? apparently it is hard to be understood :(

This is a simple and plain question to find out how many users are having
Pentium M CPU and let's say "WE" is the communications team. Perhaps I've
been kicked from the team I'm leading without my notice? weird.

I'm not doing this for myself as "I" personally do not need to know that.
I'm doing this for Lubuntu Team or at least some who are interested to know
:)

I see no point to disagree with this. How long did it take from you to read
and vote? sorry if I wasted some minutes from your time :)
It is NOT a must poll anyway. If you don't want to vote, it is ok.

I hope this is clear enough :)

On Thu, May 9, 2013 at 5:26 PM, Yorvyk <yorvik.ubunto at googlemail.com> wrote:

> On 09/05/13 11:52, Ali Linx (amjjawad) wrote:
>
>> Dear all,
>>
>> We are running a survey/poll to find out:
>>
>>  We?
>

>  *How Many Users are having Pentium M CPU?*
>>
>>  Why?
>

>  - If you are in Linux, please run this command in your Terminal to
>> find out whether you do have a Pentium M CPU or not:
>>
>> cat /proc/cpuinfo
>>
>> - If you are using Windows, please go to Control Panel > System OR
>> Right Click on My Computer > Properties
>>
>> So, please *_BEFORE_* voting, make sure what type of CPU do you have
>>
>> :)
>>
>> As always, thank you so much for taking the time to vote!
>>
>> http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/**XQC6KNZ<http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/XQC6KNZ>
>>

>> *_Note:_* *You can ONLY vote once!*
>>
>>  Not true, I voted twice.
>

>>  I fail to see the point of this. If you want to know how many Pentium M
> cpus there are, then it is not a yes/no question. If this is about the
> PAE problem then just asking who has a Pentoum M isn't going to produce
> a accurate figure as not all Pentium M cpus suffer this problem.
> There are a number of work rounds for this, the Fake-PAE patch, Thomas
> Reith's non-PAE kernels and of cause, a different distro.
> I've just installed the latest #! on my T42 laptop and will probably add
> LXDE.
>

> --
> Steve

*Best Regards,*