Non-Official apps for Lubuntu

Phill Whiteside PhillW at Ubuntu.com
Tue May 7 22:25:53 UTC 2013

Hi Steve,

viewnior - it's on there for a reason, most likely being considered for a
decision to be made on which we ship.
xombrero - please give the crash details on lubuntu-qa. As xxxterm is no
more, it is now the low resource browser for the lowest specification
machines that lubuntu can support.

Regards,

Phill.