Non-Official apps for Lubuntu

Ali Linx (amjjawad) amjjawad at gmail.com
Tue May 7 20:20:50 UTC 2013

Dear all,

Julien has sent two email in March this year about these apps [1]. I'd like
to remind you about these and kindly ask you to have a look at this link:

amjjawad.blogspot.com/2013/05/non-official-apps-for-lubuntu.html

and send your feedback after you do some tests :D

I have included all the information you need. If there is something unclear
or hard to understand, you know what to do ;)

Thank you for testing in advance and I guess you are a bit bored and fed up
so let's have some fun, shall we? :D

@Ben/Dan
Please post this message on our Reddit Channel :)

Thanks!
[1] - https://launchpad.net/~lubuntu-dev/+archive/non-official-apps

--
*Best Regards,*