[Lubuntu-qa] Fwd: Changes in Ubuntu releases decided by the Ubuntu Technical Board

Ali Linx (amjjawad) amjjawad at gmail.com
Fri Mar 29 20:09:59 UTC 2013

If truth to be told, this is my HUGE project for the moment and on my
toppest priority :)
I have one year to achieve that and I have started since few days already :)

This is my page: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/amjjawad
If you are interested and want to join me with this HOLY MISSION (:P), you
are most welcome and can contact me anytime :)

--
*Best Regards,
amjjawad*