Fwd: team updates and updating the wiki

Ali Linx (amjjawad) amjjawad at gmail.com
Tue Mar 19 06:44:05 UTC 2013

Dear Lubuntu'ers,

Kindly have a read on the below Email from Ubuntu Beginner Team. The team
is doing a major changes which should help each and everyone to move
forward with better achievement.

If someone is interesting, please have a look at:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/BeginnersTeam

Your help, support and contribution is, as always, highly appreciated and
needed ;)

Thank you all :)

Ali/amjjawad