!3.04 final testing

Phill Whiteside PhillW at Ubuntu.com
Thu Mar 14 21:06:21 UTC 2013

Hi Aere,

the quiet scream you just heard was from me as I could not approve all the
i386 ISO's due to lack of testing being reported [?] Thanks for taking the
time to test, but could I ask that you do log your results on the ISO
Tracker.

Testing and reporting is pretty straight forward... Please have a read of
this link [1]. A lot of this has now been copied over as it affects all
flavours [2].

If you have any questions on testing, please feel more than free to ask on
the lubuntu-qa mailing list.

We are now back to 'Dailies' in the next 24 hours as our Lubuntu images
that were 'on hold', will re build as per the times on [1].

For an over view as to what got tested and the results for Beta 1, have a
read of [3].

Regards,

Phill.
1. https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Lubuntu/Testing