[Lubuntu 13.04] Results of Community Wallpaper Contest

Phill Whiteside PhillW at Ubuntu.com
Mon Mar 11 18:48:47 UTC 2013

Fantastic work by everyone!

@ Alexander & Rafael, if there is any server space required to host the
others so people can access them to increase their choice, please feel free
to give me a dig in the ribs and I'll ensure you have it.

Regards,

Phill.