Menulibre and Viewnor available for testing

pierre gobin pierre.gobin at sfr.fr
Sun Mar 3 14:02:34 UTC 2013

Great !

I will test it as soon as possible.

Thanks :)

Pierre GOBIN

Message du : 02/03/2013 17:33
De : "Julien Lavergne " <gilir at ubuntu.com>
A : "lubuntu user list" <lubuntu-users at lists.ubuntu.com>
Copie à :
Sujet : Menulibre and Viewnor available for testing

 Hi,

I made available 2 new applications for testing. The goal is to
evaluate them before making a choice to include them or not by default
on Lubuntu. They are available on the PPA :
https://launchpad.net/~lubuntu-dev/+archive/non-official-apps

Menulibre : It's a an editor for the menu which work on many desktop
environment. Xubuntu people are interested to include it as well.

Viewnor : A simple image viewer, which we talk about a lot since a long time :-)

Please test them, and report back your experience with them. If the
feedback is good, we can consider them after 13.04.

Regards,
Julien Lavergne