Chromium vs Firefox : Need testimonies

Phill Whiteside PhillW at Ubuntu.com
Sun Jun 23 01:25:16 UTC 2013

Hi,

in lubuntu 13.10 firefox will be the default browser. If it does not work
well and Chromium gets better we will discuss again for 14.04.

The discussions of 'which is best' have been finished. Get on board with
Ffox for 13.10, that is what we will be shipping as the default. Use the
(now working) Lubuntu Software Center to install any other browser (or any
other application you want) as a replacement.

Regards,

Phill.