Saucy artwork

Pierre Gobin lubuntu at pierregobin.fr
Sat Jun 22 22:13:19 UTC 2013

Thanks for your answer.

For PCManFM, I agree with you, monochrome icons looks very nice. But for
the titlebar, I am expecting that PCManFM icon be colored, just as all
other applications.

For Filezilla, I thought that it was the default icon, because it is a
bit larger than other Box icons.

One more time, thanks for your work, it is really fantastic :)

Regards,
Pierre GOBIN