Saucy artwork

Pierre Gobin lubuntu at pierregobin.fr
Fri Jun 21 18:54:53 UTC 2013

Hi,

I have some questions about Saucy artwork :
- As Firefox will be by default on Lubuntu, can we hope that its icons
will be integrated with Lubuntu (I'm talking about previous and next
buttons, downloads, bookmarks).
- Is an evolution planned for the home button ? I find it not very
representative.
- Some applications seem to use wrong icons. For example, in the menu,
desktop preferences icon is monochrome. An other example, PCManFM uses a
monochrome icon in its title bar.
- Can we ask for have box icon for some applications which are not
include in Lubuntu ? I guess it is not the priority, but I am especially
thinking of VLC, Filezilla, Geany.

Thanks to the whole artwork team for his incredible work !

Regards,
Pierre GOBIN