zRAM & Live CD

Yorvyk yorvik.ubunto at googlemail.com
Mon Jun 17 13:20:32 UTC 2013

Having carried out a few tests I think we can say zRAM does appear to
make a positive make a difference to the ability to use the Live CD,
although further testing may be required.  What concerns me is that it
remains enabled on the installed system. I thought we were just going to
use it on the Live CD and leave it for users to enable on the installed
system. The machines that appear to benefit most from the inclusion of
zRAM on the LIve CD are the ones that don't appear to benefit from it in
use.

--

Steve