[Lubuntu-qa] Lubuntu IRC Meetings

Ali Linx (amjjawad) amjjawad at gmail.com
Mon Jun 10 20:07:20 UTC 2013

On Mon, Jun 10, 2013 at 10:35 PM, Phill Whiteside <PhillW at ubuntu.com> wrote:

> There is more to lubuntu than dev :) Not everyone is on the -qa mailing
> list, but people may like to see an update, say once a month, on how
> testing is going. The same goes for wiki / documents etc. etc. Having such
> a short meeting puts into one place (one log file) the thoughts and ideas
> from the various teams into one place that people can read if interested
> and attend if they have questions. (F.Y.I. Julien and Jonathan monitor the
> lubuntu-qa mailing list [possibly others as well], the devs choose not to
> have a separate mailing list).
>
> Regards,
>
> Phill.

+1
Couldn't agree more with Phill :D I like it when he reads my mind :P

Let's all remember: "All of us are smarter than any one of us."

This should be our motto. I'm so much inspired by this video:
http://youtu.be/7XTHdcmjenI
And YES, I do believe that these meetings can help us to achieve that
motto: "All of us are smarter than any one of us."
Or at least, a step to achieve it :)

Thanks!

--

"All of us are smarter than any one of us."

*Best Regards,*
*amjjawad <https://wiki.ubuntu.com/amjjawad/>*
*Start Ubuntu<https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Lubuntu/CommunicationsTeam/WOWLubuntu/StartUbuntu>
*