RAM Usage During Installation of Lubuntu (was: zRAM)

Phill Whiteside PhillW at Ubuntu.com
Sun Jun 9 19:53:52 UTC 2013

The 1st link of 'here' at
https://help.ubuntu.com/community/Lubuntu/Alternate_ISO has been removed,
it pointed to 11.04 alternate of ubuntu and is End of Life. (Only lubuntu
desk top now support alternate).

If the flow of links from ubuntu.net to the alternate installer needs
improving, please suggest a better flow.

Regards,

Phill.