Lubuntu Manual

Yorvyk yorvik.ubunto at googlemail.com
Sun Jun 9 09:26:10 UTC 2013

Getting Started with Lubuntu - AKA The Lubuntu Manual

Just a quick massive as I'm a tad busy today. I'll give more detail
tomorrow.

Following the meeting with the Ubuntu Manual Project, they appear quite
keen for Lubuntu to join in, which is good. So those that are interested
in this, can you look at http://ubuntu-manual.org/ to see what it's all
about. If you're still interested after looking at that, then join the
Ubuntu Manual Team at http://ubuntu-manual.org/ and let us know on the
lubuntu-users list what area you are interested in.
If the comms team could spread the word that would be most helpful.

Don't install LaTex just yet as the installation method is being looked
at. But do download a copy of the current manual and have a read.

--

Steve