RAM Usage During Installation of Lubuntu (was: zRAM)

Phill Whiteside PhillW at Ubuntu.com
Sat Jun 8 20:50:57 UTC 2013

Hi Folks,

we take the time and effort to maintain alternate iso's for low resource
machines. We are now the only flavour that does. So, I do have to ask.....
Why are people spending time and energy on getting the desktop / live
installer to work, when it is work not likely to provide a change in how it
is built. Alternate installer does not require C.L.I. actions to manually
delete the slide-show etc., as it is simply not there!

Just my thoughts......

Regards,

Phill.
P.S. Hi Karl, long time no see. I hope you are keeping well!