The Only Official Channels of Lubuntu

Ali Linx (amjjawad) amjjawad at gmail.com
Fri Jun 7 10:01:48 UTC 2013

Dear all,

First of all, please reply ONLY with  '+1' this Email to make sure you have
read it :)
*Please, do not start any discussion and if you have something to say,
reply 'me' only - don't hit reply to all, please!*

Second of all, may I remind you all that our Official Communications
Channels were, are and forever will be maintained by Lubuntu Communications
Team:

[https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Lubuntu/CommunicationsTeam/]

and that team + Our Devs are the ONLY authorized group of people to
publish/post/communicate/send/announce/etc anything related to Lubuntu.

Lubuntu Communications Team is NOT responsible for any kind of contents
which will be posted/published/announced/sent/communicated/etc by other
party/parties.

In order to make life easier for you, PLEASE, do bookmark this link:

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Lubuntu/ContactUs

Thank you for your understanding and for using Lubuntu!

amjjawad - Team Leader of Lubuntu Communications Team

--
*Best Regards,*
*amjjawad <https://wiki.ubuntu.com/amjjawad/>*

*Test Machine: ASUS F3F Laptop - **Intel Core Duo T2350 @ 1.86GHz with