Firefox Like Chromium

Andre Rodovalho andre.rodovalho at gmail.com
Wed Jun 5 03:05:01 UTC 2013

Gee! With this thread I learned one more thing about linux GUIs... I
noticed that on 13.04 the Chromium is "undecorated" by default, but that is
not exactly controlled by the system, Chromium itself has an option
(activated by right clicking on the title bar) that controls the presence
of the "aditional" menu bar, this options is called something like "Use
system title bar and borders"

I noticed that on other releases I had those bars on Chromium... I had no
idea it was possible to manage this "decorate" thing! One more setting you
can do as your will that is not possible on Windows systems...