[Lubuntu-qa] [Suggestion] Having another version for Lubuntu (Mini Lubuntu)

Phill Whiteside PhillW at Ubuntu.com
Sun Jun 2 18:27:49 UTC 2013

Hi Ali,

this is mentioned on our Minimal Install page.
https://help.ubuntu.com/community/Lubuntu/Documentation/MinimalInstall where
have 'desktop install' (the normal one), and 'core install' (very stripped
down).

Regards,

Phill.

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/phillw