[Lubuntu-qa] Prepping for the last upgrade test

Nio Wiklund nio.wiklund at gmail.com
Thu Jul 25 07:14:18 UTC 2013

Update: The installed USB-HDD system made in the Dell using the
alternate iso boots and runs nicely in my IBM Thinkpad T42 with Pentium
M :-)

http://www.cnet.com/laptops/lenovo-thinkpad-t42-2373/4507-3121_7-31155666.html

So it runs at least in one truly 32-bit computer. But the installer does
not work in that computer because of the PAE flag test in syslinux.

Best regards
Nio