salamander artwork

Phill Whiteside PhillW at Ubuntu.com
Tue Jul 23 21:34:10 UTC 2013

Jackson,

are you using the latest ISO? lightdm had a bug, which has been rectified..
as to the new kernel? That's that new, I've not even had chance to zsync up
yet as I was chairing the meeting after our evening meal here in the UK :D
The final artwork for the slideshow does not happen until quite late on
(owing to when feature freeze is [1]).

Regards,

Phill.
1. https://wiki.ubuntu.com/SaucySalamander/ReleaseSchedule