OT: Ubuntu phone

Nio Wiklund nio.wiklund at gmail.com
Mon Jul 22 19:28:41 UTC 2013

On 2013-07-22 19:40, Lars Noodén wrote:
> The time is now if you want to get an Ubuntu phone for 2014:
>
> http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/ubuntu-edge
>
> I like the ability to dock the unit with a real screen and keyboard.
>
> Any word on whether it can run Lubuntu?
>
> regards
> /Lars

Great idea, I signed up for an Ubuntu Edge computer-phone, because I
have been waiting for this to happen for a few years :-)

I don't know if it would be possible to run Lubuntu, maybe not (for
example because of Mir), but it should run well enough will standard
Ubuntu, which is not the case with many ageing computers.

Best regards
Nio