Video Problems - Saucy

Andre Rodovalho andre.rodovalho at gmail.com
Tue Jul 16 02:14:36 UTC 2013

It's too much for this P4... it's not for nothing the new i3, i5, i7
processors has specific pieces of hardware to encode/decode this high
compressed videos...

I was curious about that, and I searched wikipedia, and checked that this
p4 was released by the years of 2000 up to 2006. The first draft of
H.264/MPEG-4 AVC codec was finally released in 2003. So, you know what I
mean... I guess you might have much better luck on DivX and Xvid videos,
and probably with a maximum of 720p as Federico says.

Nowdays we have some very specific hardware, as those apple TV, google TV
on android devices, that are able to play this files with a clock of about
1Ghz up to 1.8Ghz, but these were projected to do so...