[Lubuntu-qa] Video Problems - Saucy

Phill Whiteside PhillW at Ubuntu.com
Fri Jul 12 02:34:09 UTC 2013

Virtual Box?!!! A system that needs restricted extras to support USB? You
HAVE to be joking!

KVM in in built to the linux kernel, using restricted extras  (extensions
pack) from Oracle can cause a complete failure to boot if not configured up
correctly (and it is not only NOT F/OSS, it needs manually adding to each
virtual machine you create).

Head over to the tutorial / classroom sessions at
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Testing/Activities/Classroom/Saucy to learn more
(and about the REALLY annoying bug in KVM).

Regards,

Phill.

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/phillw