[Lubuntu-qa] Video Problems - Saucy

fernando escutia goshujinsama88 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 11 21:43:08 UTC 2013

Well, i don't have this problem, i want first mention my hardware
caracteristics, bluelight ivia-n10 netbook, processor intel atom n455, 1 gb
ram ddr3, graphics intel gma 3150, wireless realtek rtl8191se, i tried the
Lubuntu saucy daily i386 iso, running on a usb, but i have a bug with the
window manager, it stops to response, but changing the work area and
return, solve this until the next click, it's something rare, on saturday i
proceed to install the OS in a partition in my HDD but firts i want to ask
if someone can help me with the installation because i don't want to
overwrite the grub i actually have, well it's all for now, and sorry for
bad english, my native language is spanish