Video Problems - Saucy

Federico Leoni effelle at gmail.com
Wed Jul 10 13:48:51 UTC 2013

Ali, I tried  even with forced GPU rendering on Chrome. In this way is
a little bit better but video are not smooth like with video played
locally. Try to watch yourself a Youtube video using XBMC or other app
or download it a watch locally. You'll see the problem is we cant
handle correctly the html code for some reasons but I do not know
which one... I'm not  a programmer. :P

F.